Download the latest Thief Update v1.4 Reloaded Now.
Download Thief Update V1.4 RELOADED Now.
We have just made public a new version of the PC version of Thief, v1.4 build 4133.3.
This patch will address the following issues.
- Fixed an issue where when finishing a chapter, the user would be
brought back to the start. That primarily occurred around the April 1st.
- Fixed several audio issues, including:
– Issues with sound occlusion, being able to hear NPCs talking through walls.
– Issues with music being relatively loud in several chapters.
– Issue with credits music.
- Fixed an issue with shadows that would occur on certain Nvidia and Intel GPUs.
- Fixed issues where the quicksave would be overwritten.
– Quicksaves now occupy a seperate slot internally and in the loading
menu. To load a quicksave press F9 or go into the Load menu and select
the Quicksave Slot.
- Increased dedicated texture memory pool size for Intel GPUs.
- Fixed an issue where several documents were missing.
- Fixed an issue where the Spectral Aspect trinket had no effect.
- Fixed an issue where player was unable to look around while using the handwheel.
- Button prompts in the station screens now update automatically based on the user input method.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- Allot more for you to find out and abuse.
Additional DLC instructions:
If you’re having trouble getting DLCs to work, perform the following steps:
1. Delete file Profile.sav (c:\ProgramData\Steam\RLD!\239160\storage\)
2. Use the registry editor (start regedit.exe) to remove the following key:
3. Firewall the game exe(s) or otherwise prevent the game from going online.
4. Start the game. The DLCs should appear. If not, go to 1.
PASS IS: crackbubble
Report Bad Crack.
Report dead links.
Report other game problems so we may attempt to help you.